Upon entering your room you’ll be greeted with fresh-baked goods, created that day, just for you. In addition, you can quench your thirst with a sampling of Weston Brewing Company’s beer, brewed right next door. Your pillow will be adorned with a mint chocolate leaf from the famous Andres Swiss Chocolates.
Have a special request? We are happy to do our best to accommodate. We will go the extra mile to ensure your stay is unlike any other. Unlimited access to the parlor with snacks and drinks will further enhance your stay. And don’t forget, you’re only a few feet from the award-winning Weston Brewing Company, featuring the outdoor beer garden, the nationally renowned O’Malley’s Irish Pub and the America Bowman Restaurant. Prices are subject to change. Please check back for the most current room rates and information.
All rooms are $215 a night plus tax, Seven days a week
All of our spacious guest rooms are accessed by secure entries, exclusive to guests. They all feature attached, private, full bathrooms.
Rooms rates are based on and LIMITED TO DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, with the exception of the David Tenby room, which accommodates up to four guests. Additional guests beyond two in the David Tenby room will be charged at the rate of $50 per person. We have a 15% discount for all military service members.
Special packages must be ordered one week prior to your arrival date unless otherwise arranged.
Policies & FAQs
Please read the our list of rules and policies carefully.
If you need to cancel your reservation before our 72 hour cut-off, please retain your cancellation number. If you do not have your cancellation number you may be charged for the entire cost of your reservation.
- No guests under the age of 13.
- No pets.
- No smoking or lighting of candles inside. Smoking is permitted outside only.
- Guests are responsible for any damage done to the Inn, including stains on the linens.
- Parking is available on Welt and Short Streets, or in the gravel parking lot we share with O’Malley’s Irish Pub.
- Breakfast is the only meal served at the Inn. It is included as part of the room price. There is no discount for not having breakfast.
- Please do not bring additional guests to breakfast.
- We will try to prepare breakfast to any dietary restrictions. However, advance notice is required, so please note them when you make reservations.
- Check-in is between 4-6pm. Early and late check-ins may be available. You must make arrangements for this when making your reservation. Unauthorized late check-ins are subject to a $25 per hour charge, past 6pm.
- Iron and ironing board available upon request.
- We have a 72 hour cancellation policy. If, for any reason, you need to cancel your visit, please let us know at least 3 days prior to your reservation to cancel with no charges. Cancellations within three days of your arrival will be charged the full room rate.
- The number of guests per room is firm. We will not accommodate more than two guests per room, or four guests for the Squire David Tenby room.
Rooms rates are based on and LIMITED TO DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, with the exception of the David Tenby room, which accommodates up to four guests. Additional guests beyond two in the David Tenby room will be charged at the rate of $40 per person. Please call about our special military rates.