In compliance with the Platte County Health Department’s Phase 2 requirements for reopening, we are happy to announce the outdoor dining areas, and limited indoor seating, will be available for the weekend!
O’Malley’s Pub will reopen, indoors, when we are able to comply with the health department’s COVID-19 regulations. Thank you for your patience.
For outdoor and our limited indoor seating, we have taken these precautions to keep you and our staff safe:
- A food safety manual detailing our cleaning procedures will be available in our “Reopen” binder located in the front of the restaurant at our host stand.
- Any employee feeling unwell or with a temperature in excess of 100.4F will be at home resting.
- We will be serving all drinks in plastic cups and offering to-go boxes and cutlery to anyone who prefers it.
- We will have trays and bus tubs available so no direct contact with food surfaces is needed.
- Sanitizing procedures will be posted and shown to each worker.
- Pub bathrooms will be open to allow for better spacing.
- Gloves and hand hygiene are a top priority and masks will be available for anyone wishing to use them per Platte County Health Department.
- All condiments will be single use and provided with meals. Additional condiments are available upon request.
- Tables are spaced per regulations.